Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tired....

Many thing to do tis few day....
deco about Graduation dinner, movie of graduation dinner, rakan muda thing.....
Tis few days sleep very late
Go to skul nothing 2 do
very boring, always jz do d same thing tis few week...
Sleep, sleep and sleep
tat d thing I always do in d class
but the table not comfortable 4 me 2 sleep so mostly can consider no sleep
Started 2 feel tat me was very tired to do anyting nw
I will started 2 feel sleepy jz a few minutes after I started 2 do d work
Afternoon stil got many thing 2 do
sometime Simon still ask us 2 go out 4 rakan muda activity
after tat tey wil suggest 2 go 2 eat at where
something d place tey go not really cheap
I can say dint keep any money in this feel day
so tat me really very poor nw....
Account exam had jz past
very worry about my result cause gt many duno hw 2 do
duno hw 2 sit 4 my SPM 4 d account lozz....
Although very tired in those activity
but there are still got advantages in it
I had learn many thing from d doing those thing
planning hw 2 organize and preparation 4 d camp
(but someting stil wil lazy 2 participle d activity la)
Noe many of the friends from other places
I feel d happy 1 is d relationship between Fish n me ar become better than b4.
Hope tat Fish wil gt 12A in SPM la
And all of my friends n bro 2
especially (li, ting, ren, hong, yeoh(hoo..), mugun, tatt, siang, chiek, hoe, zen...)


Post by: White Tiger

No comments: