Thursday, April 15, 2010

Turning Point of Cubic Equation

I had took the road not been taken
Last year i was suffer for it,BUT, nw I m enjoying it
What should be done if u refuse to accept it?
U had made the decision ,everyone know tat that it is not RETURNABLE...
Come on guys...
jux fight 4 it, 1 and 1/2 year able to make changes for ur future life...
Does it hard??
I not thk so...jux ur ATTITUDE change everything difficult

FOR me...anyone oso noe that my last year's was like SHIT
BUT..that was the starting point of cubic function
every function have their turning point ,i have decide i wan2 be the cubic function
HOW ABOUT U...My Dear Frenz
in cubic graph,only keep increase or decrease,
For me, my coefficient of x*3 is positive
HOW ABOUT U...My Dear Frenz

My frenz....dun ever choose quadratic as ur life's path ways
Go sketch both graph,and u will understand wat i mean

No comments: